Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land Title Registration

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Land Title Registration Empty Land Title Registration Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:13 pm

badsaintz

Arresto Menor

sir ask ko lang 5 months ago we bought 1000m2 out of 5000m2 and wanted to have our own copy (land title) for the portion sana, but the seller inform us she does not have the "fund" yet for the titling (we agreed to shoulder the expenses separately for the titling)
we already have the deed of sale what can we do legally for our name to be included as part owner of the title? we never know what might happen next, so the need po sana for inclusion of our name

2Land Title Registration Empty Re: Land Title Registration Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:08 pm

attyLLL

you'll need to have it surveyed and a deed of partition also

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Land Title Registration Empty Re: Land Title Registration Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:17 pm

badsaintz

Arresto Menor

we already have in hand a copy of the surveyed land what if they dont want to execute such documents with us?

4Land Title Registration Empty Re: Land Title Registration Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:29 pm

attyLLL

you'll have to file a petition for partition in court

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Land Title Registration Empty Re: Land Title Registration Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:47 pm

badsaintz

Arresto Menor

already did sir, thanks for all the help...

until my next question.... Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum