Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land and Property Question

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Land and Property Question Empty Land and Property Question Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:40 pm

Mc2012

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I hope someone can help me on the following issue:

We are living in house and corresponding lot which was bought by my late parents more than 30 years ago. I have the original deed of sale. Now, it appears that taxes have not been paid for, and I will pay for these taxes in the coming months. The problem is that the title is still in the name of the developer because many of the people here stopped paying the amortization decades ago because of issues with the developer. I don't think the developer is still actively pursuing the properties though (proof is that even if the title is in the name of the probably defunct or hard-to-locate developer, NO TAXES WERE PAID BY THIS DEVELOPER).

My goal is to pay all taxes owed to the local government (land and struture tax) amounting to more than 150k from all the years of unpaid dues, BUT I would want to get the title in my name already. How can this be done?

Thanks!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum