Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

employment compensation and security

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employment - employment compensation and security Empty employment compensation and security Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:08 am

luksongtinik

Arresto Menor

hi my boss is currently terminating each one of those in his list by now. i wonder if this sate permits each one of us to get the 13th month pay. also, part of our co.'s benefits is the quarterly share bonus but nothing was release from everyone of us yet since the yr. has started and we didn't even get the whole amount of our 2010 quarterly share. we are thinking of filling a complaint against my boss. what could be the best to do with this. our name is not even listed in his co. papers only two persons were in the list so everytime(annualy) the pasig city hall request for employees health registration ID only the two employees were the one submitting their medical exams to the health desk of the pasig municipal office. I've been asking him several times for an employment certificate but he just always promise me next time and won't release it nman.

2employment - employment compensation and security Empty Re: employment compensation and security Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:56 pm

attyLLL

what case are you contemplating?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum