Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employment Contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employment - Employment Contract Empty Employment Contract Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:48 pm

k2bus25

Arresto Menor

Hi,just wanted to ask if what I signed is already an employment contract...The conforme I signed was entitled only Compensation and Benefits Package Sheet. Then the details included my name, position, employment status (probationary), and the breakdown of the basic salary and the statutory benefits. I already signed it, but then a better opportunity came along, can I back out from the previous employer and accept the better one? Or I'm already considered employed when I signed the conforme? THanks

2employment - Employment Contract Empty Re: Employment Contract Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:17 pm

attyLLL

if you back out, you can be liable for damages for breach of contract. you agreed to be employed by them, and you are violating your commitment.

better if you can negotiate out of the contract.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3employment - Employment Contract Empty Re: Employment Contract Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:45 pm

k2bus25

Arresto Menor

Even if it was just a breakdown of the salary? I was supposed to start working with that company, however, they won't allow me to start until I have given them all the pre-employment requirements, specifically, the certificate of employment from my previous employer (which would really take long before I could get such COE). Since I haven't started working with them, and since they won't allow me to start with incomplete requirements, am I still considered as an employee already and won't be allowed to back out? Thanks

4employment - Employment Contract Empty Re: Employment Contract Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:24 pm

attyLLL

then get them to cancel the contract by telling them you will need a long time before you'll get the coe

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum