Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

employment contract

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employment - employment contract Empty employment contract Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:59 am

mickey

Arresto Menor

Hello Attys,

Last July I have signed a contract going to abroad, In the contract it is written that if I refused to join the company I will pay the total of 1 month salary(Php60K) for breach of contract. I was signed the contract because I am decided to work abroad and send the contract through email on a PDF file.
Yes I have my mistakes, later on, it happened for personal reasons and that is unintentional on my part and I will no longer want to go abroad.

my questions:

1. I told them that I don't have that such big money and they said I must pay the terms and condition on the contract(60K is big money for me)
2. Will I be in prison if I didn't pay? to tell them honestly that I don't have that such big money?
3. What is the best thing that I am going to do?
4. They are company I am only one
5. They said I will pay them on their branch here in manila but my contract is in abroad(another branch)

Please advise.
Thank you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum