Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warrant of Arest for Non Appearance In BP 22 Case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jar Reyes

Arresto Menor

I was locked out of my condo after three checks amounting to total of 168K bounced. Got into a problem with it after my wife got sick and resources have to be poured for her. My work however is bringing me around the Philippines. MTC Branch 62 of Makati has made noticed of only one arraignment though it seems like they scheduled trials before. Of course I cannot attend as I was not given notice. For the last notice I received, I made a letter from Bacolod where I was assigned that I cannot attend. Now it seems they have a warrant of arrest for me. Can they do this? I was advised to post bail of P/ 7,500. Is this possible even if I am not in Manila and even if they have an arrest warrant for me already?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum