Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

where to search free arrest warrants

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1arrest - where to search free arrest warrants Empty where to search free arrest warrants Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:51 pm

dennis

Arresto Menor

hi guys, where will a person search free arrest warrants? for example, I want to know whether I have an outstanding warrant of arrest, can I search it over the internet? can you give me a free link?

2arrest - where to search free arrest warrants Empty Re: where to search free arrest warrants Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:35 am

sheriff

sheriff
Arresto Menor

dennis wrote:hi guys, where will a person search free arrest warrants? for example, I want to know whether I have an outstanding warrant of arrest, can I search it over the internet? can you give me a free link?
dennis if you want to search whether you have an outstanding warrant of arrest, you go to the court where you think a criminal case was filed against you. a warrant of arrest is issued upon probable cause which must be determined personally by a judge after examination under oath or affirmation of the complainant and the witnesses he may produce.
Ofcourse you should not personally go to court to inquire whether you have an arrest warrant. Ask somebodyelse to do that for you. Otherwise the arrest will be carried out if you really have an arrest warrant. lol!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum