Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

IT Company Employment Bond

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - IT Company Employment Bond Empty IT Company Employment Bond Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:19 am

echoG

Arresto Menor

I've already searched this forum regarding the employment bond but I have a different case from them. I worked at an IT company with a bond of 2 years and at an amount of 100 thousand pesos. My family decided to migrate so I was forced to resign.

I asked my company if I can waive my bond since it was not in my own volition that I resign and I was just forced by circumstances(stating that relocating into another country was a family decision and I can't influence them to change it) and also I have no financial capability in paying them. I asked them also that I'm willing to pay just that if they can deduct my 14 month of service to the company to the bond amount and pay them in a span of a year.

I submitted the waive request before I was demanded by the payment, but still, I received demand letters and emails and told me that they will file all legal actions necessary if I can't pay them the bond fee in 10 days.

I've submitted again the waive request and they just replied they disapprove it without details.

Is my reasons valid para ma-waive yung bond? Tama po bang sabihin na it's not in my own volition. Kung tama ibig sabihin po ba nun eh di nagapply sakin yung contract kasi it states that if i terminate my employment in my own volition before the 24 months of service I have to pay them the bond of P100,000. Ano pong laban ko dito?

'If for any reason, terminate your employment with the company at your volition, or were terminated for cause, before you complete the twenty 24 months of service from your start date, you agree to indemnify (the company) the amount P100,000.00 to cover all expenses incurred in relation to your employment. The cost includes, but not limited to, recruitment expenses, classroom or on-the-job training, computer-based training and other related administrative costs.'

2bond - IT Company Employment Bond Empty Re: IT Company Employment Bond Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:59 am

attyLLL

to claim from you, the company will have to file a case against you. to my mind, they have to first prove they have spent that much for your training.

while your reason for leaving is different, the basic principle of unjust enrichment still stands. the previous discussions on bonds can still be basis.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum