Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Qualified Theft Conviction

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Qualified - Qualified Theft Conviction Empty Qualified Theft Conviction Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:45 pm

Bisdak

Arresto Menor

Good Day!

I just want to asked regarding a case from my best friend.... Currently, he is on trial at the RTC... Unfortunately, no settlement done during mediation process at PMC since complainant requested for a one time payment..

My friend was then a Supervisor of a company here in Visayas. He left because he was then illegally used of drugs. With that, he even used the company's funds just to cater his needs in drugs. Later on, he committed a crime in the company. He used an estimated of 4,500 pesos..

With that, he left his work even his family..but later when he came back to his place he was arrested by police due to the warrant issued to him for the crime of qualified theft....

He was charged for stoling company's motorcycle worth 48,000, a check worth 7,000 and cash amount worth 22,000.

With this, he is currently on trial but his lawyer advised him that if ever he is convicted this month he will be imprisoned of 6 to 12 years..

Need your legal advise regarding this case...

Thank you very much..

BISDAK

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum