Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accused of insubordination - Terminable as per company's code of conduct

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chaosdraco

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

I am accused of violating a directive from a manager. I admitted the mistake and apologized through an email but the management responded with a written memorandum where I am accused of several counts of
-- violating the directive
-- violating the company's code of conduct
-- and another violation here

Pinapadami nila for their pleasure siguro. Draconian ata. Lahat ng offensive for termination.

They also have presented evidence which I can prove wrong. I then responded through email why I was not able to comply to the directive.

A hearing will be conducted this week, and I am uncertain of what to do. I want to prove that the accusations are false , but I have stated that I committed the mistake. I am under the impression that my statements that I committed the mistake is not honored and thus the need of evidence.

Here is my plan on the hearing:
-- Deny the accusations
-- Prove that the ALL evidence presented is false, which will make the ALL accusations false
-- counter accuse the manager of "spreading false information against an employee" (company code of conduct , terminable offense)for false accusations/ false evidences
-- Issue a resignation to be effective immediately.

This is a threat to my employment and has demoralized , has affected my self esteem and I feel emotionally abused/harassed.

Thank you in advance.

chaosdraco

Arresto Menor

desperately need any input.

attyLLL

well, your resigning. if i were they, i'd be happy, but there are some companies which may still terminate you. i recommend you negotiate a graceful exit.

i would also dissuade you from trying to counter accuse the manager unless you have witnesses who are willing to testify for you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

macknight

Arresto Menor

IMO, if you plan to deny the accusations, you can ask the help of the dept of labor and employment. hope this helps.

chaosdraco

Arresto Menor

Thank you for all your inputs.

I am aware of counter accusing them would be pointless. It just burdens me why they have to do this for such a minor mistake when I have already apologized.

I can defend the accusations and prove the evidence wrong my worry is that most managers can not accept that they are wrong and would find ways to prove that they are right and thus I plan to terminate my employment.

Extremely happy that this forum exist. Thank you very much!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum