Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Falsification of public document

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1passport - Falsification of public document  Empty Falsification of public document Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:30 pm

amigo_org

Arresto Menor

We have a customer who requested to produce a Barangay Clearance with scanned signature (the signature of Barangay Captain).It was printed and the paper surprisingly reached the office of the Barangay captain when my customer has been asked to provide one for the issuance of her cedula. Eventually, he filed a case against me of Falsification of public document. Is it Falsification of public document or forgery? The truth is I was not the one who did it but my assistant and I was not here in my shop when it happened. I am aware that it is against the law and I instructed my assistant regarding it before. Am I liable for this case or not? we never issued a receipt for that job and I am planning to deny the accussation and instructed my assistant to do the same way. Am I doing the right way? What is the best thing to do? Anticipating for your legal advice. Thanks a lot.

2passport - Falsification of public document  Empty Re: Falsification of public document Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:50 am

amigo_org

Arresto Menor

Is scanned signature attached a ground for the crime of forgery?

3passport - Falsification of public document  Empty Re: Falsification of public document Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:36 pm

attyLLL

yes, it is considered falsification of a public document.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4passport - Falsification of public document  Empty falsification of passport Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:54 pm

ktrinaxxmarie

Arresto Menor

my friend's husband falsified his passport.
his first passport he used his real name. then he was caught over staying in HK. so he went back to the phil to get a new passport. he used his wife nephew's name and paid a fixer to get a new passport.
he has been using this name since then. the husband is abusing the wife here in HK and she wants to report him to the Labour for falsifying documents so that he can be deported back to the phil. however she is afraid that she may also lose her job for knowing the truth and never reported.
she is the only one supporting her children and the husband denied financial aide to her.
will she also get penalized for knowing and never reporting before?
how can she be able not to be involved in his case, even though she was not the one who falsified the documents.
and her documents are true and correct?
what does the law states if you been caught falsifying passport?

5passport - Falsification of public document  Empty Re: Falsification of public document Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:45 pm

ktrinaxxmarie

Arresto Menor

sir we need advise, as soon as possible. my friend is really frighten that her husband may do something to her. she don't know what to do. how can i help her can we report to the labor without her being involved with it.

6passport - Falsification of public document  Empty Re: Falsification of public document Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:40 pm

attyLLL

if he is abusive, you should inquire with HK authorities. if you report him, you'll have to stand as complainant and prove your allegations.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

7passport - Falsification of public document  Empty Re: Falsification of public document Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:31 pm

ktrinaxxmarie

Arresto Menor

thank you. i will let her decide.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum