Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

INVOLVEMENT OF CIDG IN A CRIMINAL CASE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1criminal - INVOLVEMENT OF CIDG IN A CRIMINAL CASE Empty INVOLVEMENT OF CIDG IN A CRIMINAL CASE Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:26 am

kareengrace.lacorte

Arresto Menor

The family of my brother's girlfriend has filed a case of rape against him. her father discovered that they are in a relationship but just recently discovered that they are in an "intimate relationship". The girl is 17 years old and my bro is 27 yo. They've been "on" since last year, 2010. We have been trying to reach her family since my bro is willing to marry the girl. My bro has no history of assaulting anyone let alone commit a rape. I am asking for advise as to how are we going to get out of this case? The girl is alleging that my bro has locked her in a room when she was still 14 years old while in truth and in fact, they met each other just last year. Please help us. We do not want to go to trial on this since we are willing to to reconcile with the family and my bro is willing to marry the girl. We have asked for the help of our brgy captain to ask the family to meet us and come up with a compromise but until now, they are not yet meeting us. Also, some CIDG assets have been assisting the family of the girl in pushing for the case.

http://seethingsthewayido.blogspot.com

2criminal - INVOLVEMENT OF CIDG IN A CRIMINAL CASE Empty Re: INVOLVEMENT OF CIDG IN A CRIMINAL CASE Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:14 am

rchrd

rchrd

Your brother cannot marry the girl because she is a minor. Do your best to reach out to the family and strike out a compromise.

3criminal - INVOLVEMENT OF CIDG IN A CRIMINAL CASE Empty Re: INVOLVEMENT OF CIDG IN A CRIMINAL CASE Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:06 pm

jhaycutexp

Arresto Menor

di makapaghintay...

well as far as i know.. pwede naman kahit minor... basta me consent ng both guardians ng family... lalo na dun sa babae..

rchrd

rchrd

Jhaycutexp:

Mali anak yang pagkakaalam mo. Hindi valid ang kasal na minor (less than 18 yrs) ang kahit sino sa ikakasal. Ang consent ay pwede lang ibigay ng magulang kung ang anak ay 18 to 21 yrs. old. Ang mga ito ay hindi na minor pero kelangan pa rin nila yung consent ng parent.

jhaycutexp

Arresto Menor

ay ganun po ba.. haha.. Smile

eh un kasi ung naalala ko Smile

thank you for the enlightenment Smile

pero masasabi ko lang twisted naman masyado ung lalaki.. alam na ngang bata.. pinatulan pa..

loko ung lalaki.. mapagsamantala din..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum