Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Marriage is Christian Second Marriage in Islam..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pitr3

Arresto Menor

I have a question regarding my situation.
Once I was married in civil wedding as a christian. My first marriage doesn't goes well so we both decided to work abroad and left our child in her mother's care. Now, i work in Saudi Arabia for almost 4 years and She work in China as well. I converted in Islam 3 years ago and last Dec 2010. I decided to get married in Islam and we have our legal papers in Saudi Arabia. My wife also has found her new love in china. My question are:
1. Can I submit my marriage in Islam as legal in NSO?
2. If we will have our own baby as well, does it have it's legal birth certificate?

Please give me your sincere advice for this matter.

Thank you in advance for your support. And God Bless us All.

attyLLL

yes on both, but better if you inquire with a lawyer knowledgeable in sharia law.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

pitr3

Arresto Menor

Thank you very much for your reply AttyLLL. There are lot of cases like this in saudi arabia and hope this can help us.

Maglulupa

Arresto Menor

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Yes you can bro pitr3, kindly go to NCMF (National Commission on Muslim Filipinos) formerly Office of Muslim Affairs to authenticate your convertion and marriage certificate, they will arrange it from Sharia Zamboanga, DFA and NSO. (all in one application)

مع السلامة
Abdullah Mumin

pitr3

Arresto Menor

Attorney,

I just want to ask about this one, my exwife make an email on POEA and she says many things about my marriage here in saudi arabia.

I am a muslim now and married a muslim also. Does the rules from POEA applied for me also?

I need you advice. Thank you.

attyLLL

are you still sending support to your first wife?

did you convert to islam first before getting married a second time?

poea rules have nothing to do with religion.

pitr3

Arresto Menor

Atty,

Greetings!

I always send support to my daughter which is in the custody my mother-in-law.
My Wife is in China working.

I was converted in Islam 3 years ago and last dec. 2010, I got married in Islam.

So, what shall I do in my current situation??

Thank you.

attyLLL

start compiling your evidence. that complaint at poea will unlikely to prosper but they may ask you to respond.

pitr3

Arresto Menor

Thank you very much attorney.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum