Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

question on restructured credit card loan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lostsoul

Arresto Menor

my credit card loan was restructured in 2009 and i signed an agreement to pay a fixed amount in 2years. however, when Ondoy devastated my properties, i called up the bank to extend the term of my loan because i would not be able to pay as agreed. i told them (over the phone ito) that i would need the money to rebuild my haus and have my car repaired. the bank told me that they can't extend the term but will allow me to pay just what i can afford and they want everything settled at the end of the term which is on sept 2011. i am worried because i still owe them around 200thousand (as of my last computation). i have not changed address and contact information.

i plan to re-negotiate before september comes, at ipipilit ko sana i-extend yung term kahit one year. kung hindi po sila pumayag, and they threaten to sue me, pwede ba yun, kung wala naman ako talagang pambayad? what else can i do? pls help.

attyLLL

yes, they can file a collection case, and they can execute against your properties. but i do not believe any criminal case will prosper.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum