Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

credit card account fraud..please help

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - credit card account fraud..please help Empty credit card account fraud..please help Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:05 pm

viperuz2

Arresto Menor

Good pm. Please help. I committed fraud at work in which i used our US customer's credit card account to purchase online. I was caught by the buyer and settled with them, paid the amount of the unit. An NBI agent came to our office and said that the website owner filed a complaint against me but the credit card owner did not. I was put into a preventive suspension by my employer while investigation is ongoing. I know what i did is a terminable offense.
Regarding the case filed against me by the website owner, do i need an attorney to help me out? Will i be put to jail? Is this case bailable? What should i do? Will i just hide or face them?
By the way, of all the transactions i bought on the website, i just redeemed 1 item and it was already paid by me. But I did not claim other items.
Please help. Thanks so much.

2credit - credit card account fraud..please help Empty Re: credit card account fraud..please help Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:21 pm

viperuz2

Arresto Menor

Please help...

3credit - credit card account fraud..please help Empty Re: credit card account fraud..please help Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:21 pm

attyLLL

http://www.pinoylawyer.org/t6108-credit-card-account-fraud#25946

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum