Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Register a Corporation in SEC?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1corporation - How to Register a Corporation in SEC? Empty How to Register a Corporation in SEC? Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:29 pm

vanzdiaz

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir,

I would like to inquire about the process on registering a corporation in SEC.
My friends and I wants to form a non stock corporation, i read that minimum capital is 5,000 but some forums in the net said that SEC decides how much would be the minimum capital and i am worried that when i file my article of inc., they will reject it and SEC will tell me i should have minimum of 100k before they registered us.
U know i gathered only 10k from my partners.. That will be our capital. I reserved business name in SEC under this category ---> non stock, miscellaneous business activity. Am i right on selecting non stock? We are group of striving and aspiring models,actresses/actors planning to create a photography-modeling events, talent agency, indi film maker, talent workshops..We dont have big capital for this, our assets consist of 1 dsl canon camera and 3 units of pc. Our office is home base. I want to clear if we can register this kind of industry with our 10k as capital.

And i also read something about Republic Act No. 9178, BMBE's, barangay micro business which excempt business with less thsn 3million capital in taxes. Im interested to apply our agency in here.. Can we apply my business both in sec and in bmbe? Am i correct on the categories i have chosen in reserving business name in sec? Thank you so much in advance..

2corporation - How to Register a Corporation in SEC? Empty Re: How to Register a Corporation in SEC? Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:59 am

TiagoMontiero

Prision Correccional

this link might help >>> http://www.sec.gov.ph/cITIZEN'S%20FINAL%20JULY%2026%202010.pdf

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum