Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

auto insurance / car insurance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1solved auto insurance / car insurance Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:01 pm

automobile

Arresto Menor

what is the procedure to claim auto / car insurance? my auto insurance is a comprehensive insurance. I met an accident last week. It was raining hard that time. My car hit a concrete barrier. my car was severely damaged. Luckily, I only suffered minor injuries. I want the car insurance company to shoulder the repair. please help me. thanks driving driving

2solved Re: auto insurance / car insurance Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:25 pm

fbsensei

fbsensei

Initially, you need to secure a police report to document the fact that you figured in an accident. You also need to obtain a damage assessment from the Casa. These two documents are usually the basis of the insurer in processing your claim. You also need to check the car insurance policy to determine the extent of your insurer's liability.

Hope this helps.

3solved Re: auto insurance / car insurance Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:35 am

automobile

Arresto Menor

thank you very much sir. I already obtained a police report. I will go to the casa next for the damage assessment. I have another question. what is the TPL insurance I payed when I registered my car? Can I also use this? thanks auto

4solved Re: auto insurance / car insurance Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:55 pm

fbsensei

fbsensei

The TPL insurance is a policy that needs to be obtained by the car owner before his motor vehicle can be registered or its registration renewed. The purpose of which is to indemnify the death or bodily injury of a third party or passenger, as the case may be, arising from the use of the motor vehicle.

From the facts you have presented, i'm afraid you cannot avail of this.

5solved Re: auto insurance / car insurance Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:42 pm

automobile

Arresto Menor

thank you fbsensei for your replies. I already had my car repaired. thanks to you driving auto

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum