Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my daughter passport and costudy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1passport - my daughter passport and costudy Empty my daughter passport and costudy Sat May 28, 2011 12:37 am

johnton

Arresto Menor

i dont know what to do! i need help for me and my daughter situation.Her mother abandoned us i want to get the custody of my daughter.we are not married.i want to get her a passport but i need to have consent of her mother but i cant find her mother any more.i don't know what to do. please help us...

2passport - my daughter passport and costudy Empty Re: my daughter passport and costudy Sat May 28, 2011 6:13 pm

attyLLL

either adopt her or file a petition for custody so that you will have adequate personality to do these things for her.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3passport - my daughter passport and costudy Empty Re: my daughter passport and costudy Sun May 29, 2011 9:40 pm

johnton

Arresto Menor

could you give me idea how to adopt her or to file for custody.and roughly how much i will spend for everything. but i have another problem im bisexual and i have a Portuguese partner he wants to put his name for my daughter.its possible to do it here in our country?

4passport - my daughter passport and costudy Empty Re: my daughter passport and costudy Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:32 pm

attyLLL

gay couple adoption in the philippines is not recognized. only you will have the legal right to adopt her.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum