Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

2011 Criminal Law Reviewer

+77
nikkijaneisla
bloodylaw
raffy.roncales
maritescuyos@ymail.com
rodge
tan2reyes
kappano28
edpadillo2009
gian.adato
sumeragi
m_empeynado24
bashia
Vonn
mark09
riyadh0917
marvin1983
ar-em
manuel.b.sales
bluish eagle
yayaw
janynn122004
dennis.manera
jessa_28
aHaB
cocz13james
gweicha
sacredheart
pinoylawyer
enserah
Noullen1
jurist martin
dugyot
mayi
evad_0117
amicus curea
quo warranto
Rockdamus
jheiyd
adsum
lakan_309
maximonelsonv
rodel rimando
titay
zel
kenjimura@yahoo.com
cupid88
FallenAngelpot
yobyob19
akosiem
edisonquin
yoga
student ako
berthibaya
Liz Bellen
pinksoda
koy
rchrd
njr
Eray Carian
wkneil
wants2balawyer
infornon
everestgurl
Bluenot
argel
sisa
gatan
bardoblas
ayuya_crap
siegfried
gamanikong
bricciocesar
cay
Francute
vitus sumile
alex
reyrod10
81 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26reviewer - 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer - Page 2 Empty Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:24 pm

rchrd

rchrd

tans a lat reyrod10. u saved me lots of time.
bout the other subjects? hope you can share them too. You will pass the Bar. Congratulations!

27reviewer - 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer - Page 2 Empty Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:22 pm

reyrod10

Arresto Mayor

Hi rchrd! I'll share the reviewers in civil law, labor law and political law I've made within the week. I initially thought of sharing labor law and civil law reviewers last week but I decided to include political law anyway. I had a hard time preparing the said reviewers specially civil law because of its vast coverage. As of the moment, I still could not fully complete the said reviewers despite earnest efforts as I could not find the still-to-be filled-up topics or subject matters from various sources. To tell you the truth, I only have one (1) chance left to take the bar exams (next year) under the present 5-limit rule. Thus, I thought of preparing the bar reviewers myself and sharing them to everybody hoping that maybe God will ultimately bless me this time. I wish the reviewers would be of help to the bar candidates. I'll prepare and share the other remaining reviewers in the days to come.Thanks.

Last edited by reyrod10 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

28reviewer - 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer - Page 2 Empty Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:32 pm

koy

Arresto Menor

" To tell you the truth, I only have one (1) chance left to take the bar exams (next year) under the present 5-limit rule. Thus, I thought of preparing the bar reviewers myself and sharing them to everybody hoping that maybe God will ultimately bless me this time. I wish the reviewers would be of help to the bar candidates. I'll prepare and share the other remaining reviewers in the days to come.Thanks."

kaya yan sir.......God will definitely bless u for sharing these wit us! tnx alot! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

29reviewer - 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer - Page 2 Empty Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:09 pm

pinksoda

pinksoda
Arresto Menor

Thank you so much!

30reviewer - 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer - Page 2 Empty Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:26 am

Liz Bellen

Arresto Menor

Wow. Thanks! Smile

berthibaya

Arresto Menor

reyrod10 wrote: Hi everyone!I want to share with you my own reviewer in Criminal Law which I intend to use for next year's bar exams. The reviewer is in accordance with the new syllabus issued by the Supreme Court beginning this year 2011.Please bear with the errors, if any. Reviewers in all other bar subjects to follow...

Here's the link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SIR: Please be informed that i find it hard in accessing your web shared, so if you can share it to me thru email am very thankful enough [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://berthibaya@yahoo.com

32reviewer - 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer - Page 2 Empty Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:11 am

berthibaya

Arresto Menor

please send it for me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://berthibaya@yahoo.com

33reviewer - 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer - Page 2 Empty Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:03 am

reyrod10

Arresto Mayor

Hi berthibaya! I'll just include the Criminal Law reviewer with the Civil Law, Political Law and Labor Law Reviewers which I'll finally share to all within this day. Hopefully, you can access by then the Criminal Law Reviewer together with the other reviewers I've mentioned.

34reviewer - 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer - Page 2 Empty Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:43 am

gamanikong

Arresto Mayor

koy wrote:" To tell you the truth, I only have one (1) chance left to take the bar exams (next year) under the present 5-limit rule. Thus, I thought of preparing the bar reviewers myself and sharing them to everybody hoping that maybe God will ultimately bless me this time. I wish the reviewers would be of help to the bar candidates. I'll prepare and share the other remaining reviewers in the days to come.Thanks."

kaya yan sir.......God will definitely bless u for sharing these wit us! tnx alot! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

were riding the same boat sir and lets hope and pray that this time God will help us reach the ultimate journey that we choose....thank you and good luck to us! Very Happy

35reviewer - 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer - Page 2 Empty Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:20 am

student ako

Arresto Menor

thank you very much for this...such a big help...

36reviewer - 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer - Page 2 Empty Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:10 pm

yoga

Arresto Menor

Hi, thank you for sharing your materials.
May you help me in opening the file? I tried to but there were just scripts.
Please help. my email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

37reviewer - 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer - Page 2 Empty Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:13 pm

edisonquin

Arresto Menor

maraming salamat.

38reviewer - 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer - Page 2 Empty Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:31 pm

akosiem

Arresto Menor

thank you so much! God bless!

39reviewer - 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer - Page 2 Empty Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:44 pm

rchrd

rchrd

HELLO EVERYONE!

There is current petition from the Phil Ass of Law Schls asking that this 2011 bar will be excluded from the 5 strike rule and that its approval is very much possible. GREAT NEWS! BUT DO NOT THINK OF BENEFITTING FROM IT THOUGH.
GIVE YOUR BEST NOW Rchrd SO YOU WONT HAVE TO THINK OF BENEFITTING FROM THE EXEMPTION IF GRANTED!!! (The last sentence was said by me to myself so i answered, "?")

Sorry po, nagkalat na naman.

40reviewer - 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer - Page 2 Empty Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:53 pm

rchrd

rchrd

REYROD10:
Ksali ka na sa prayers ko. Babasahin na ngayon lahat ang tamang sagot mo. Di kagaya noon. Palagi na lang yung alanganing sagot ang nakikita tapos di naman tsineck yung tamang sagot sa ibang tanong. tapos tsinantsa na nga lang ang score, di pa naging considerate sa pagtantsa. I understand you. Been there too.

41reviewer - 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer - Page 2 Empty re: acknowledge receipt Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:10 pm

yobyob19

Arresto Menor

Dear Reyrod10:

Please kindly acknowledge if your received my trial memos. which I sent you previously, so that I am aware of it, I checked my email but you haven't reply. I am now preparing to send some trial memo.

42reviewer - 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer - Page 2 Empty Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:32 pm

reyrod10

Arresto Mayor

Hi yobyob19! I have not received your trial memos yet the reason why I did not send you a reply. Kindly send the trial memos again to my e-mail add: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thanks in advance.

43reviewer - 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer - Page 2 Empty Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:15 am

FallenAngelpot

Arresto Menor

pasend naman po saken [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks =)

44reviewer - 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer - Page 2 Empty Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:07 pm

cupid88

Arresto Menor

thank you. God bless. sana dumami pa tulad mo

45reviewer - 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer - Page 2 Empty Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:22 am

kenjimura@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

pa send naman po.

46reviewer - 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer - Page 2 Empty Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:50 pm

zel

Arresto Menor

salamat po

47reviewer - 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer - Page 2 Empty Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:21 pm

titay

titay
Arresto Menor

THANKS A LOT Very Happy

48reviewer - 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer - Page 2 Empty Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:33 pm

rodel rimando

Arresto Menor

thanks... it will help working studnets like me... God bless

49reviewer - 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer - Page 2 Empty Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:41 am

maximonelsonv

Arresto Menor

thanks, more power and God bless

50reviewer - 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer - Page 2 Empty Re: 2011 Criminal Law Reviewer Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:42 am

lakan_309

Arresto Menor

thank you so much!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum