Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

audio codal provisions

+53
RAXESTAS
antbully
jilforv
stubborn
jmreyes
alcaida_jr
winniethepooh
baron
kate lito
Epoy Mananaho
foobarph
redrider0404
mg_gabur21@yahoo.com
KIRK VANN B. BARREDA
PhilippineBar
ayleendcflores
andrei5m
missytm
Glaiz
Placabian
cesarnorman
vereN
mariahdeluca
jabtajon
nathancreg
nuvelco
munkie_piper
Chief_Gail
dcuteness69
raskadedo
Troyelle
alexes24
pacsbo99
bunny blue
Jarrah
camellot
erm
saiben
a_arquio@yahoo.com
datuden
per aspera ad astra
jotabs
Marni
thirdy25
majedpogi
legal mind
maxxie
redpula
Her Shy
jheiyd
pinaylawgirl22
hanasadako
m_jill
57 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51book - audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:31 pm

raskadedo

Arresto Menor

Thanks Smile

52book - audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:16 pm

redpula

Prision Correccional

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rules on special civil procedure article.72
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rules on special civil procedure art. 73-91
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rules on special civil procedure 92-109

Last edited by redpula on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

53book - audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:56 pm

dcuteness69

Arresto Menor

meron po ba sa tax and commercial laws? thank you

54book - audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:21 pm

redpula

Prision Correccional

@dcuteness69, still finding time to arrange the tax audio medyo mahaba un and evaluating sound quality as well, but in due time i will post it here just like the others; same goes to commercial laws, lengthy and to many laws to include if the 3 volumes of it will be converted into an audio code, but i will try my best to have an audio of it.

55book - audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:14 pm

redpula

Prision Correccional

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] code of professional responsibility

56book - audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:47 am

redpula

Prision Correccional

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] legal ethics

57book - audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty AUDIO CODAL FOR CORPORATION LAW Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:50 am

Chief_Gail

Arresto Menor

HI! Does anyone of you have an audio codal for corporation law? pashare naman po... Very Happy

58book - audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:40 pm

redpula

Prision Correccional

@chief_gail, once i am finish having it in audio code, i shall post the link here.

59book - audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:41 am

redpula

Prision Correccional

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] corporation code of the Philippines title 1 to 16

60book - audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:17 am

dcuteness69

Arresto Menor

sir ayaw po ma download yung corpo no access raw po :-)

61book - audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:21 am

redpula

Prision Correccional

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title2
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title4
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title5
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title6
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title7
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title8
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title9
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title10
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title11
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title12
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title13
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title14
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title15
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title16

62book - audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:38 pm

munkie_piper

Arresto Menor

tnx @redpula a great help.. Very Happy

63book - audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:40 pm

nuvelco

nuvelco
Arresto Mayor

thank you

64book - audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:43 pm

nathancreg

Arresto Menor

redpula, thanks for your generosity! Very Happy

65book - audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:32 pm

jabtajon

Arresto Menor

My browser-safari- could not download them..i use an ipad..any advice please..

66book - audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:04 pm

mariahdeluca

Arresto Menor

hello po....di ko po madownload yung audio ng rpc....meron po bng format na wav or mp3....marami pong salamat:)

67book - audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm

redpula

Prision Correccional

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rpc 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rpc 2

try this links.

68book - audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:29 pm

redpula

Prision Correccional

@jabtajon, try using a laptop or pc, ipad use a different system, i havent tried to download my uploaded materials through ipad, or iphone simply because i dont have one. Once you downloaded the materials,look for a software that can convert this .wav files into ipad compatible, there are plenty i.e. you can have xilisoft or any other software that is compatible to your device.

69book - audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:12 am

mariahdeluca

Arresto Menor

salamat sa audio....God bless!!!

70book - audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty RPC Book 2 (Art.200-365) Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:56 pm

vereN

Arresto Menor

redpula wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rpc 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rpc 2

try this links.

Hello po, meron po ba ng audio for Art.200-365? Baka pwede pong pashare ng link?

Salamat po!

71book - audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:43 pm

redpula

Prision Correccional

@veren are you referring to the articles of rpc or what?,

72book - audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:52 pm

cesarnorman

Arresto Menor

@redpula paupload po ng articles 200-365 ng RPC. i've downloaded the above mediafire links you have posted pero up to art. 199 lang yung RPC. thanks!

73book - audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:10 pm

vereN

Arresto Menor

redpula wrote:@veren are you referring to the articles of rpc or what?,

Opo sir, RPC Art.200-365 po.....thanks again in advance po!

74book - audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:55 am

redpula

Prision Correccional

ill go check my file pertaining to this

75book - audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:47 am

Placabian

Arresto Menor

Sobrang salamat. God bless!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum