Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

xxxxt Finance Corporation

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1corporation - xxxxt Finance Corporation Empty xxxxt Finance Corporation Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:32 am

jennifer

Arresto Menor

Gud pm!

I have a case on this lending firm Gxxxest Finance Corporation. I have a outstanding balance of 64900. It started Dec. 30, 2010 when they can no longer access my ATM card because that is there way to deduct our loan.

I stop the payment kasi nanganak ako kaya hindi ko na nabayran.. inu na ko muna yung expenses ko kaysa utang ko..

as of now, the barangay captain send me a summon about this issue I have for settlement. so i went to the hearing but they do not want my proposal to pay 2k a month seems i am the head of the family as of this moment.

they will accept the payment of 2k if my 64900 will become 100k. all i want from them is to remove the penalties and charges. seems the money that i lend is already with interest. i lend money from them 50k then meron pa akong balance na 10k so ang nakuha ko lng sa 50k is 32k dahil 2.7% monthly sila. gusto nilang kunin ang atm ko but they will restructure the payment and it reaches already to 100k payable for 3 years. i am so sad on this..

if i will not pay they file a case at claim courts to sheriff our house and get some stuffs under my name or garnish my company salary. my monthly earnings is 12k and i am the head of the family and i have a 4 months baby so if they will garnish my salary what will happen to me? that is the thing i am worried. i do not want to resign because i am happy with my work and it is not easy to find another job as of this moment..

please provide me advise on what will i do. please need help about it Sad

2corporation - xxxxt Finance Corporation Empty Re: xxxxt Finance Corporation Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:24 pm

TiagoMontiero

Prision Correccional

>If they will file a case against you in small claims court and eventually get a favorable decision, not all your personal property and salary will be taken from you. There are properties which are exempted from exeuction, likewise, salary equivalent to four months is also exempted as it is necessary for your subsistence. So, in your case, the court might provide for a payment schemes.

3corporation - xxxxt Finance Corporation Empty Re: xxxxt Finance Corporation Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:26 pm

jennifer

Arresto Menor

what is a payment scheme? can the lending firm garnished my salary because they will hire a lawyer for this. do i need to have a lawyer also? this is a small claims....

please advise.. thanks

4corporation - xxxxt Finance Corporation Empty Re: xxxxt Finance Corporation Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:48 pm

jennifer

Arresto Menor

i am sorry if i have no idea on this. i hope you will provide me some advices on what to do. we will have last hearing at the barangay.. this is already the decision to make...

5corporation - xxxxt Finance Corporation Empty Re: xxxxt Finance Corporation Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:25 am

attyLLL

the bgy really should stop entertaining complaints from companies. it is not within their jurisdiction.

what did you do to the atm card? reported it as lost? or you removed the funds from the account?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6corporation - xxxxt Finance Corporation Empty Re: xxxxt Finance Corporation Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:36 pm

jennifer

Arresto Menor

i report this at the bank lost so they block it... hindi po kasya ang kinikita ko ngayon kung hindi ko yon inireport na lost cguro ala po akong sahud ngayon kasi sobra po ang deduction parang mag nenegatib na ako that time.... i am on the adjustment period that time kasi iba na ang lifestyle ko mai bb na ako so i need to prioritize my needs. ako po yung head ng family namin.. ala pa pong work ang partner ko.. naghahanap pa siya.... i am confused dahil ako lang po ang nag wowork. we have already discuss this noong second hearing namin na i will done it installment 2k a month bsta ala nang interest but hindi sila pomayag. kung 2k a month e e adjsut nila ito.. ang it reach 100k almost.. so logi ako.. lahat nag ibabayad ko sa interest lang ma pupunta.. so ala na akong choice kun di sa court na lang.. ang kinatatakotan ko lang ai baka kunin nila ang sahud ko.. salary garnishment.. i dunno wat to do na. Sad

7corporation - xxxxt Finance Corporation Empty Re: xxxxt Finance Corporation Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:28 am

attyLLL

you can only wait for their complaint and then defend accordingly. i recommend that you do not disclose that you reported the card lost to the bank because that was a deceitful act on your part though it is still not necessarily estafa.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum