Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

forged signature

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1passport - forged signature Empty forged signature Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:24 pm

rinacharina

Arresto Menor

Hello:
gandang hapon po.. ask ko lang po.. about sa bayaw ko.. isa po siyang ofw. Nag work po xa abroad may saving sa sa PNB every month po may remitance xa para sa asawa niya kasi direct po ang sahod niya sa atm na hold nang asawa nya.. nung malapit na uuwi ang bayaw ko po.. nag withdraw ang asawa nya sa single account nang bayaw ko 79k.. tapos forge po niya ang signature nang bayaw.. nag file siya nang complaint s bank po.. kasi gusto nya kasohan ang asawa niya.. ang sabi kasi nang bank e settle lang daw po.. ang tanong ko po

Pwede ba kasohan ang mrs. Nya??
Maibalik pa ba ang pera na na withdraw?

Sana matalungon nyo po ako
god bless po

2passport - forged signature Empty Re: forged signature Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:46 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Is the wife authorized to withdraw from his account? Can you secure a copy of the forged signature of the withdrawal slip from the bank? You have the burden of proof in proving that the signature was a forgery, and the bank usually has to investigate your complaint first before acting upon it.

You need to hire a lawyer that specializes in banking laws and criminal laws for him to be able to properly assess the evidences you have on hand and see if your case will prosper in court in case litigation is needed to recover the lost money from the bank account.

Good luck.

3passport - forged signature Empty Re: forged signature Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:58 pm

rinacharina

Arresto Menor

He never give permision either authorize to his wife to withdraw the money frome his account couse he stil working overseas at the time when his wife forge the signature and withdraw the money.. he can file forgery case againts his wife??

4passport - forged signature Empty Re: forged signature Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:04 pm

rinacharina

Arresto Menor

But the bank said.. just for settlement.. they alrdy verify na forge talaga ang withdrawl slip na gamit nang wife nya.. at ngayon gusto talaga nang brother in law to file a case against his wife..

5passport - forged signature Empty Re: forged signature Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:08 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Is the bank account a joint account by the husband and wife?

If yes, it means that the husband and wife can freely deposit & withdraw money without needing any authorization from each other.

I just want to make this point clear, so that we know what kind of account your brother has in the bank.

6passport - forged signature Empty Re: forged signature Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:09 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Why the need for settlement? Can the bank contact the wife of the husband and inform them that the withdrawn amount was illegally acquired and they need to return it immediately or face legal action?

That way, the wife will recognize the gravity of her mistake and hopefully return the amount without too much hassle on everyone's part.

7passport - forged signature Empty Re: forged signature Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:31 pm

rinacharina

Arresto Menor

The account it was single account. But bank said it is conjugal account property so it is quite difficult.. it is single account can be conjugal property??

8passport - forged signature Empty Re: forged signature Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:37 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

That is hard to interpret just by forum posts. You really need a lawyer to check out the claims of the bank and see if it is congruent with our current laws and jurisprudence.

9passport - forged signature Empty Re: forged signature Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:44 pm

rinacharina

Arresto Menor

Ok attorney thank you for your advice.. we look lawyer for this case. By the waythanks alot.. god bless

10passport - forged signature Empty Re: forged signature Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:33 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

I am sorry I cannot help you further in your case. Also, I am not a lawyer yet, but I hope to attain the title someday when I take the bar.

Good luck in your case. I hope you attain a resolution that is favorable on your behalf.

11passport - forged signature Empty Re: forged signature Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:03 pm

rinacharina

Arresto Menor

Thanks alot..god bless you po.

12passport - forged signature Empty Re: forged signature Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:36 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Your kind words are very appreciated. Thank you.

Again, may your case be given the resolution it deserves under our pertinent laws.

13passport - forged signature Empty Re: forged signature Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:24 pm

rinacharina

Arresto Menor

Im hoping this case will settle asap.. im so thankfull your advice sir..once again thanks alot

14passport - forged signature Empty Re: forged signature Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:26 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

I am also hoping, for your sake. Litigation is a very costly endeavor, and it is usually best for both parties to just settle outside the court.

Good luck.

15passport - forged signature Empty Passport Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:12 pm

Mickey1993

Arresto Menor

Hi po magandang araw po attorney. Hingi lang po sna ako ng advice. Kinasuhan po ako ng dating kumpanya ko ng theft. Gusto ko po sana mag abroad nalang para makaipon at makabayad sa kanila. Hindi ko po gagamitin ang sarili kong passport. Posible po ba na makakuha ako ng bagong pasaporte gamit ang ibang pangalan? Yun nalang po naisip ko para hindi ako mahuli. At makabayad ako sakanila. Salamat po. Godbless

16passport - forged signature Empty Passport Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:15 pm

Mickey1993

Arresto Menor

Hi po magandang araw po attorney. Hingi lang po sna ako ng advice. Kinasuhan po ako ng dating kumpanya ko ng theft. Gusto ko po sana mag abroad nalang para makaipon at makabayad sa kanila. Hindi ko po gagamitin ang sarili kong passport. Posible po ba na makakuha ako ng bagong pasaporte gamit ang ibang pangalan? Yun nalang po naisip ko para hindi ako mahuli. At makabayad ako sakanila. Salamat po. Godbless

17passport - forged signature Empty Re: forged signature Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:57 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Mickey1993 wrote:Hi po magandang araw po attorney.  Hingi lang po sna ako ng advice. Kinasuhan po ako ng dating kumpanya ko ng theft.  Gusto ko po sana mag abroad nalang para makaipon at makabayad sa kanila. Hindi ko po gagamitin ang sarili kong passport. Posible po ba na makakuha ako ng bagong pasaporte gamit ang ibang pangalan? Yun nalang po naisip ko para hindi ako mahuli. At makabayad ako sakanila. Salamat po. Godbless

NO. That is patently illegal under our laws and you may be charged for falsification of public documents and identity theft if caught by the border guards in the airport.

18passport - forged signature Empty Re: forged signature Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:04 pm

Mickey1993

Arresto Menor

Kung yung passport ko po ang irerenew ko marenew ko pa po kaya kahit na nagkasubpoena na ako nung oct 5?

19passport - forged signature Empty Re: forged signature Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:06 pm

Mickey1993

Arresto Menor

Gaano po kaya katagal ang warrant bago lumabas? Mahold na po kaya ako kung aalis ako?

20passport - forged signature Empty Re: forged signature Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:32 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

1. I do not know. You should contact the DFA regarding your concern and see if they can help you with your passport renewal even with your pending case.

2. It depends on what stage the case is in. If the prosecutor finds probable cause in your case and files the case in court, there will be an arrest warrant issued accordingly by the judge.

You should go to the PAO and ask for free legal advice there.

21passport - forged signature Empty Re: forged signature Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:14 pm

Mickey1993

Arresto Menor

Maraming salamat pon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum