Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

URGENT help please Birth Cert problems (late registration, illegitimate, need to renew passport ASAP)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

patabelar

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir/Mam,
I need help renewing my daughter's passport ASAP but have birth cert issues.
Scenario:
-i'm a single mother and i have an illegitimate daughter
-her original birth cert she used her biological father's last name. we're not married pero nilagyan namin ng father details and date & place of marriage
-naghiwalay kami before my daughter turned 1 yr old
-immediately, nag pagawa ako ng "late registration" birth cert para mabago ang name ng daughter ko. now she's using my last name, father details unknown, signed informant sa back page by my father
-soon as naging available yung NSO birth cert ng daughter ko, kinuha ko agad sya ng passport. naka dalawang passport renewal na kami.
-until now i need to renew again
-i tried to order 2 birth certs last Nov2017 online and i got 2 PSA birth certs nya na under my last name (yung late registration)
-now i ordered again kasi i need to renew her passport (we're travelling to US this Dec2018), ang na deliver was her first birth cert with the biological father's last name
-may passport renewal appointment kami this oct29 and baka ma hold dahil sa birth cert issues
-her passsport expires May 14, 2019, we're flying out Dec 21, 2018
-please help us please
-what shall i do to correct my daughter's birth cert and renew her passport
-i need a lawyer
-thank you in advance

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

your best bet is to check with PSA but legally, her first BC was the legitimate one.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum