Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warrant of arrest issued 10 years ago

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1warrant - Warrant of arrest issued 10 years ago Empty Warrant of arrest issued 10 years ago Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:29 am

Mum3

Arresto Menor

Hello
I am living outside philippines now since 2008 . Before I left the country I have a pending case Estrada. I fight for my case for 8 years because the case is false. I’m working that time in the company and I am one of the signatures of the check after few months nag resign po ako sa company and I learn from previous offices mate nag file ang lender ng case against the signatures individual case. And truly after a year I was issued a warrant and arrested but because I pay the bail I am a temporary freedom. The case run very slow the lender always postponed the hearing. They wanted me to pay during settlement time but I denied because it is not a personal loan beside the lender accused me of getting loads of jelewry instead of cash and should returned or pay the worth of jewellery which is 500thousand. They forge my signature in the invoice they presented. The original loan of the company issued by check is 200thousand.
Now due to dismayed and very slow process I hire another lawyer and advice me to go abroad since the law in the country is bias especially the judge holding the case was being paid by the lender.
My problem now I didn’t go home in pinas since I go out because I’m afraid to be in jailed due to running from the law since I broke the bail. Please help me if I will go home is my case still active? Is the warrant still active? Is the immigration will hold me and I can’t go out again? My family abroad didn’t know the situation and I have small kids to bring home ... I need peace of mind please.

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

if the case was pursued, and you were charged, then most likely there is an existing warrant for your arrest. have a relative check with the court where the case was filed the status of your case to see if you have been charged.

Mum3

Arresto Menor

Thank you I will send relative. Another question po. May expiry po ba ang warranty of arrest for estafa case?

Mum3

Arresto Menor

I think I was charged since I’m attending hearing for five years due to always postponed that’s why it last that long without any improvement of the case and I go abroad without finishing the case . So naka archived po cya. What will happen to me? Can’t go home forever?please help.

5warrant - Warrant of arrest issued 10 years ago Empty Cyber crime charged to a 14year old Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:50 pm

Icemontana

Arresto Menor

Ask lang po ako if tama po ba na issuehan ng subpoena ang isang 14year old na bata dahil lang sa pag share ng sex video na mismong yong nasa video ang nag share? against daw po ito sa cyber crime law. The story goes like this:
1. Girl A took her self satisfying sex video. She shared the video to her ex bf living abroad.
2. Ex bf shared the video to their common friend girl B. A schoolmate of girl A.
3. Girl B, was shocked and was asking herself why that kind of video was passed on to her by that ex bf of girl A.
4. Girl B, told her friend girl C about it and shared the video.
5. Girl C, did the same to one of their classmate and friend, Girl D.
And the video was passed on to some of their classmates and school mates until. Kumalat daw sa kabilang section at sa ibang tao. At ang pino point out na nagkalat ay si Girl B.
Pinatawag ng principal sina girls A,B,C at D kasama ang kanilang parents at nag usap-usap sa principal's office. Maayos ang pag uusap. At pina realize sa lola ni girl A na sya ang may kasalanan bakit nya ipinasa sa iba ang kanyang video. Pero nagsabi ang lola na mag papa imbestiga sya sa NBI.
2 Weeks after may inissue na subpoena ang NBI sa mga bata B,C AT D. hindi inissuehan ang ex bf dahil sa abroad na nakatira.
Tama po ba ito? Na violate nga ba ng mga bata ang cybercrime law? The fact na yong girl na nasa video ang mismong nag share ng kanyang sex video, meaning willing sya na ipakita ton sa iba. Hindi naman nila ninakaw ang video nya.
Pls. Enlighten me. Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum