Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Home Credit

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - Home Credit Empty Home Credit Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:30 pm

Sharkbait01

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon po magtatanung lang po sana ako sa inyo kasi po ung inlaws ko po nakatanggap po ng ganitong txt from home credit

Sa kabila ng lahat ng abiso at pakiusap sa inyo upang bayaran ang inyong pagkakautang, ito'y inyong binalewala .Kami po ay mag-aadvise na ng agarang pagsasampa ng Complaint or Small Claims Cases laban sa inyo at sa inyong asawa at “co-maker”, kung mayroon man. Maaari po kayong tumawag kay **********

Wala po kasi akong idea kung anu po talaga pwede mangyari baka pwede nyo po akong matulungan salamat po

2credit - Home Credit Empty Re: Home Credit Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:39 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Most probably, these are just tactics used by home credit collectors to make you pay the debt you owe them.

In case they do file a case in a small claims court, it will be for a civil case for collection of sum of money. Usually, the case will be decided on the same day, since that is the procedure for small claims.

You should contact home credit immediately and settle your account with them in order to avoid any further litigation.

3credit - Home Credit Empty Re: Home Credit Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:43 pm

Sharkbait01

Arresto Menor

Maraming salamat po sir:)

4credit - Home Credit Empty Re: Home Credit Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:24 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

You're welcome.

May your case be given the resolution it deserves in the eyes of justice.

5credit - Home Credit Empty Re: Home Credit Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:58 pm

MyRights

Arresto Menor

I received a text from unknown mobile number about filing me an Administrative Case for WILLFUL FAILURE TO PAY JUST DEBT..which says the minimum parusa is Termination and Collection of Money and with small claims(Damages is understandable)..I am not a public employee I am a private employee ..

*Item is Portable Computer* worth 28k+ paid a downpayment of 12k and 1 month 3k+

My question is
1) Isn't that supposed to be "Sum of Money"
2) Are they trying to connect my job or employer to this obligation which will affect my job?

I have an obligation balance with Home Credit..wasn't able to pay after my first payment due to problems..tried to make settlement..got pissed when the field collector humiliated me by telling my neighborhood about my obligation with them..instead of getting in touch with me to my direct contact info cellphone number, email and facebook account..then it adds up with them dealing with my younger kids that doesn't sound very professional and humane...and they texted and get in touch with my cycle family and friends who was not on my character reference..I finally decided to wait for them to file a case. Just want to know if it is rightful for them to connect my obligations on my current job. Which my point is..I am still alive and nobody is liable but me and this is my private life.

your advise is important.

Sincerely,
AdviseMe

Last edited by MyRights on Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needs to add important info)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum