Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Immediate resignation under probationary contract

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arresto Menor

Good day po!

I hope someone could help me with this.

Last edited by 123456789 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

You need to render 30 days notice.
Consequences - you might be liable for damages.

Arresto Menor

mikos23 wrote:You need to render 30 days notice.
Consequences - you might be liable for damages.

Do I really have to render 30 days po talaga? Wala naman po masyadong naturnover sakin na tasks or should I say hindi maayos na naturnover sakin yung tasks as I have mentioned na 3days lang po ang turnover time between me and the exiting employee. So ang iniisip ko po wala rin ako gagawin if I render 30 days notice.

Dun naman po sa I might be liable for damages, I have thoroughly read the probationary contract and wala naman po akong nabasa stipulating that I may be liable if I tend to not finish the contract.

Please enlighten me with this. Thank you so much.

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

nasa labor code ito na pag hindi ka nag render ng 30 days ikaw ay magiging liable for damages. hindi importante kung meron ka kelangan i turn over or wala, unless payagan ka ng employer kelangan 30 days ang notice bago ka mag resign

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum