Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

other case to be file aside concubinage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1case - other case to be file aside concubinage Empty other case to be file aside concubinage Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:14 am

exoticheesey

Arresto Menor

Hi good morning, asking for an advise po, im planning to file a case against my husband and his mistress, since concubinage case is difficult case to prove, aside from it, can i file psycholgical violence under RA 9262,? , if both of them, found guilty, only my husbnd will be in jail and the mistress will be free, i wanted to file case, against them, that both of them will be in jail. what are the possible case to file? anyway they are both living in together and have a child already and my husband signed and acknowledge in birth cert of the child. We are not yet ANNUL. Do i have right to claim support from my husband ? even i have stable job? eversince my husband never give support sa akin, he even told me, bahala na daw ako sa buhay ko d siya magbibigay. Pero sa mistress po niya, will supported po walang work mas malaki ang share ng kabit niya kaysa sa anak namin? may bahay at lupa, may kotse at motor atbp. samantalang yong anak namin nakitira sa parents ko. what is the possible case should i file against my husband and his mistress? We are married pero d kami nagsama as husband and wife because im an OFW siya naman po ay nasa barko. Sabi niya void daw ang marriage namin kasi d daw kami nagsama since day 1 of our marriage, pero naka register po sa nso at local registrar ang kasal namin. ano po bang dapat kung gawin? im planning if my husband will file an annulment case against me, pwede naman akong mag counter ng kaso laban sa kanila d ba? ano po ba ang una kung gawin? i want to ask a support for our child even he give as of now, kasi nasa barko po siya, pagbumaba siya ayaw na niyang magbigay pero sa kabit at bastardong anak pwede niya supportahan yong anak namin wala na po. by the way, ugali po ng husband ko is opotunista po kukuha siya ng benipisyo sa akin pero ako d ako pwedeng makakuha under him, priority niya po ang kabit niya at anak niya sa labas example po ginagamit niya yong OWWA ko for his training, pero yong anak namin d man lang niya denideclare sa sss pag ibig at sa ibang beneficiary po.ano po bang dapat kung gawin dito? Thank you so much, hope to hear from you so soon.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum