Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aeon Credit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - Aeon Credit Empty Aeon Credit Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:09 am

Rhoell

Arresto Menor

Hi! I need some advice. Last two weeks our HR officer received a call from a newspaper company saying na they have an article about me to be released by Friday last week. So I was bothered kasi sa HR na namin mismo tumawag ung said writer. And then yesterday I received a call from a writer again from a different newspaper company saying that I have a NOTICE TO PUBLIC to be released today Friday and kailangan ko daw tawagan ang Atty. Elmer Resurreccion. I tried to get some info regarding that pero ayaw nyang magsabi. He keep on saying na tawagan ko daw ang attorney na yun but he did not give any phone number. I tried to remember everything if I have commited any legal violations pero wala naman. Then naisip ko is yung account ko with Aeon Credit, pero an agent from that company already called me to settle my balance na more or less 5k na lang. Sinabi ko naman sa agent ung exact date na kung kelan ko sya maisettle. My question is what if may NOTICE TO PUBLIC nga po regarding me ano po ang pwede kong gawin? Thank you po.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum