Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do I really breach employment bond? If I don't want to do illegal things they want me to do?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

corell_concepts

Arresto Menor

​I been 8 years employee in Medical Supplies Equipment Company. For the past 2 years maybe that's 2016 they ordered me to edit expiration date of medical supplies to be extended. Some needs to be extended for 2-3 years depending on the hospitals requirements. For example a hospital need the supplies 2 years before it expires but our supplies is only valid for one year. My employer told me that it's okey because they will used the medical supplies in two months or less. I can't go against it because Im just an employee. For me personaly I can't bear to work under these circumstances but my conscience is  telling me to stop. I am under five years contract to them. I decided to resign knowing I still have Contract Bond.
They will file case against me if I resigned what should I do?

I fear that they all have the resources like money and everything that me resorting to filing case to them is in vain even though I have all the evidences like tampering videos, files and recording. They threaten me that I'm the one who is just doing it (tampering) and they don't know anything just me. and I'm doing it without their consent.

I have all the records in every conversation is it a valid evidence?

Is it fair that I pay 50,000 per year (5 years contract) x 5 = 250,000
Plus training fee (It is sponsored by the other company in exchange for buying their product) plus legal interest amounting almost = 200, 000
And they want me to pay for the summer outing that I attended last month.
I was asking for the proper computation yet they are not giving it to me.
My employer just noted this verbally.
I only earn 30,000 per month in the company.

Also they don't give me any salary for the last 2 months of endorsement, COE and all my training certificates (i think 5, they just kept it) that I finished serving the contract for 6 years (1 to 2 years per training cert.). I understand that they won't give me the last training cert. coz I resigned.

I'm planning to go to Tulfo aftter I settle  financial matters this week.

Last edited by corell_concepts on Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : naming)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum