Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

cancellation of insurance

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1insurance - cancellation of insurance Empty cancellation of insurance Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:13 am

beeivy

Arresto Menor

Hi i got an insurance from cocolife just this may 29,2018 and I want to cancel. Is it still possible to cancel and how?

I gave a cancellation letter last june 2 to the manager in the mall where i got the insurance and he did not accept the cancellation letter and persuaded me to continue it and wont let me go but would continue to persuade til i give in just to go home coz its getting late.

Now it's been 2 months since i got the plan and I still don't want to continue it. I want to cancel it but afraid that they will not accept it again since its already 2 months. Can I still cancel? I have no financial capacity to pay and i'm afraid that they will give penalty if i cannot pay.

Please advise what to do.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum