Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid cash loan to home credit

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - unpaid cash loan to home credit Empty unpaid cash loan to home credit Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:27 pm

Queen15

Arresto Menor

May utang po ako sa home credit hindi po ako nakabayad ng 3months kasi nawalan ako ng work po ngayon po sinisingil na po nila ako ng remaining balance po nakiusap po ako dun sa sinabi nila na tawagan at kausapin po sabi ko po magbabayad po ako hindi ko lang po malalahat sabi nung nakausap ko 6k daw po muna bayaran para hindi mai court sabi ko po hindi ko kaya yung ganun kasi kakapasok ko lang sa work po yun lang daw po maitutulong nila para di maipasok s court magbayad daw ako ng 6k hindi ako nakabayad sabi nung nag txt na taga home credit po ito na po txt nila po
this is from the Fiscal Office of Makati City Prosecutors Office. This is to inform you that your court summon and subpoena will be served
within 48 hrs regarding to Art. 315, RA 8484 Access Device Regulation Act of 1998 (SECTION 9 ) of the revised penal code civil case filed which is due for court warrant to be assisted by NCRPO CAMP BAGONG DIWA
TAGUIG.Filed by HOMECREDIT PHILS.
Makukulong na po ba ako salamat po

2credit - unpaid cash loan to home credit Empty Re: unpaid cash loan to home credit Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:18 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

hindi. ignore the text at collection agency lang yan na nananakot.

3credit - unpaid cash loan to home credit Empty Re: unpaid cash loan to home credit Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:39 pm

Queen15

Arresto Menor

Salamat po

4credit - unpaid cash loan to home credit Empty Re: unpaid cash loan to home credit Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:16 pm

cymantanyu

Arresto Menor

I had a loan online a few months ago, for only 3000. I deleted the confirmation and email, so i lost the code. I was not able to pay for it. I tried calling the numbers that they used to remind me of my loan but no one answers. So I let it go. Now, i received a text informing me a warrant has been issued. is that possible when i did not even get a summon? should I not get a letter through mail regarding the complaint first? they said its estafa, is it? and they are demanding for 20k, and said it includes the late payment and other charges. isnt it too much, my loan was just 3k. please answer.

5credit - unpaid cash loan to home credit Empty Re: unpaid cash loan to home credit Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:50 pm

MBV

Arresto Menor

Hello! Nagloan po yung mother ko sa homecredit then pinagamit po niya sa friend niya yung money then yung mother ko po ay nasa jail ngayon nakakulong so possible po bang stop muna yung monthly fee niya kase pinupush po kami ng field officer na magbayad kaso wala po kaming pangbayad. Ano po ang need naming gawin?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum