Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid loans and credit cards

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - unpaid loans and credit cards Empty unpaid loans and credit cards Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:10 pm

JCCS

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

I would like to ask regarding my unpaid credit cards. We have just transferred to a new residence but we still owned the old residence. Is it necessary to inform the bank regarding my new residence?

Hoping for your response..

2credit - unpaid loans and credit cards Empty Re: unpaid loans and credit cards Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:38 pm

attyLLL

i recommend that you let them know because failure to inform them of your new residence will raise the presumption that you intended to commit fraud.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3credit - unpaid loans and credit cards Empty Re: unpaid loans and credit cards Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:06 am

JCCS

Arresto Menor

Thank you Atty for the enlightenment. I'm afraid kasi that they pursue the case since the residence that we are occupying is newly approved housing loan of Pag-ibig. If in case they will pursue the case, is the property under mortgage included in the attachment of the writ of execution?

Thanks again.

4credit - unpaid loans and credit cards Empty Re: unpaid loans and credit cards Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:11 am

attyLLL

unfortunately, that is the risk you have to take. on the other hand, they can execute against your interest in the property, but they absorb the mortgage so i don't think they'll want that property.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum