Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employment Clearance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employment - Employment Clearance Empty Employment Clearance Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:45 pm

AaronB.

Arresto Menor

Hello, I am Aron i need some advice about my employment exit clearance. when i processed my exit clearance one of the requirements the hr told is have to zero out my ATM debit card which i did. after i complied with all the requirements they gave me a clearance notification letter it states that they will process my clearance within 30 calendar days so that they can review and finalize and clear me all from all accountabilities and process my final pay. when i came back after 30 calendar days to have my last pay they informed me that i still lack some requirements because i did not close my atm debit card account. im really upset because they did not even inform me or even send me a simple text notifying that they did not process my final pay because i did not close my atm debit card account. its really hassle for me because they neglect to inform me and i only found out after 30 calendar days that i lack something. im wondering what's the best thing to do with this kind of people and what actions should i make if there's any.

2employment - Employment Clearance Empty Re: Employment Clearance Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:05 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

sad to say not much, after being separated with the company, it is in the interest of both parties to coordinate with each other regarding status of the clearance.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum