Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Case against mistress

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1case - Case against mistress Empty Case against mistress Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:41 am

djanggo

Arresto Menor

Hi ask ko lang ano pede file a case against sa mistress ng husband ko. Alam nya setting and aware sya na may asawa at anak ang asawa ko. Im planning to file concubinage din sa asawa ko at sa mistress. I got plenty of evidence, photos videos and even contract sa bahay na tinuluyan nila. Ano pede kong maging laban? Gusto ko din sana magfile ng criminal case sa mistress. Thank you

2case - Case against mistress Empty Re: Case against mistress Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:40 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

The concubine is also an accused in an information for concubinage, including the husband.

What your husbamd is doing might also fall under psychological abuse and economic abuse, since he is most probably using your community funds to carry on his affair.

Start consulting with a psychiatrist (to prove that you have suffered anxiety by virtue of your husband's infidelity, as well as to check if you are suffering from battered woman syndrome) and a lawyer.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum