Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contract Bond

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - Contract Bond Empty Contract Bond Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:49 am

bond_master

Arresto Menor

Good morning po Atty. Consult ko lang po ang contract ko sa current empoyer ko.

Meron po ako signed na 2 years Contract Bond na nag start last May 2010 to May 2012. Then, with the contract before po ng flight ko to abroad for training, binigyan nila ako ng cash and the summary of expenses to sign (included: Transport, meal allowance, hotel and training fee).

Kapag nag-resign po ba ako ang babayaran ko lang ay yung summary of expenses? or they will provide me the total cost of damages + the training cost? pwede po ba yun kahit hindi yun stated sa contract? Paano po kapag hindi ko kayang bayaran ang cost, makakasuhan po ba ako?

Ano po ba ang pwede kong gawin? maraming salamat po...

2bond - Contract Bond Empty Re: Contract Bond Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:11 pm

attyLLL

my position on a bond to just stay for nothing in return is that it is invalid. if it is because you undertook expensive training then it is valid. but that is just my opinion. check the wording of your contract.

your way out is to negotiate a release.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum