Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Press charges for unauthorized credit card use / credit card fraud

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

adielapis

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon!

I was a victim of unauthorized credit card use, someone I don't know (at all) used my credit card via Paypal to book a one-way flight on the same day. I was able to only notice it when I saw the credit card statement. I have informed the bank about it and after 5 months, they have credited the money back to my account. However, I still want to press charges on the person who used my credit card. I was able to get his name with the help of the airline he used for the flight. I also have screenshots that he did take that trip since I found his Facebook account and all his posts are public. Please let me know what case I can charge against him, and if possible, the steps to do so. If needed, I will get a lawyer to help me with this, I just wanted to know first if it is possible and what exact charges I can file against him. Thank you very much for your help!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum