Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quitting while on Probationary Employment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Oneiric98

Arresto Menor

Hello. I am currently on the 1 month mark of my probationary period. Is it legal to quit my job because I feel the work environment is excruciatingly toxic. Deadlines aren't reasonable, pay is very low and to be honest, I am scared of my boss. He wants to take 'company trips' with me alone and without my team. Our company head already told him that it's okay to bring two people and leave 3 of my workmates at the company but he still insists that I go alone. I dont want things to get worse. I really want to quit my job kasi aware ako na kapag pinatagal ko pa, ako maqquestion. Pero concerned ako kasi may ongoing project kami sa company, IT ako at big project sya. Is it like legal or normal to put fresh probationary employees ng mga big projects? Natatakot kasi ako baka hindi i-sign resignation ko kasi may ongoing project kami. Any help would be appreciated no idea kasi ako and new sa industry. Thank you Crying or Very sad

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Just file your resignation letter and render 30 days notice.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum