Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Charged with Child abuse

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1child - Charged with Child abuse  Empty Charged with Child abuse Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:20 am

Cess Diestro

Arresto Menor

Hi my husband got involved in a rumble on a bar. It started when my husband friend had a confrontation with the kid (17yrs old) inside the bar at 11pm while curfew is effective. After the said confrontation the kid left and came back with a resback a group of 10people. And the rumble started. My husbands company are only 3, and i of his friends got a serious injury because of the rumble, and the kid on the other party got blood over his body. Now, the kid’s company made a complaint first against my husbands company and filed a case to my husband of a child abuse. His bail is 120000. Now, i know there is negligence there because it happened during curfew time is effective and may husband dont even know that he is a minor because he is in the bar that’s supposed to be not there. What advise can u give us his case. Please give me advise on what should i do.

2child - Charged with Child abuse  Empty Re: Charged with Child abuse Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:43 pm

attyLLL

You should find a good lawyer to handle his case. Do not hang on to the notion of the curfew too much. it is not a valid defense. Look for witnesses and get their statements and their commitment to testify

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum