Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CAR LOAN -Kikil

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - CAR LOAN -Kikil Empty CAR LOAN -Kikil Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:02 pm

dangem23

Arresto Menor

The last time i asked four advise here regarding our unpaid car loan going for months...i talked to legal dept of the bank and agreed to settle the 42k for 3mos amort...but i already surrendered the car to them...i gave them 5000 just to hold the unit and to prevent it to put in bank warehouse and not to pay the 3mos advance payment...aftr i settled the 42k i got the unit...and now the person i talked to demanding me again to pay the remaining 1mos that was due last june 22...saying that they will be getting the car again once there is no payment posted today june29...can i call the bank and tell them the modus of their people...because when they get back the car the driver told me that "nsa bahay lang nmn ng boss nmin yan nkapark" means that the car was not brought to the bank warehouse...im afraid that they will try again to ask money for me pra hindi nila kunin ulet un unit...if ever po ba i called the bank regarding the incident magkakaroon po b ng problem on my part?
May pinasign sila skin na affidavit of voluntary surrender when they took the unit...bka kc gmitin nila un...pwd p rin b nila kunin un unit if 1mos lang nmn un unpaid amort nmin?

2loan - CAR LOAN -Kikil Empty Re: CAR LOAN -Kikil Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:09 pm

Ajenzy

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

I have a car loan in BDO, my downpayment was 50% and 4 yrs to pay. We migrated here in the US yr. 2015, may inuutusan lang ako maghulog ng car loan payments, alam ko this year fully paid na dapat ang car loan namin but I found out na nagdefault at may mga hindi hinulog na payment un inuutusan ko ngayon lang kasi ang brother ko ang nagbabayad andhe said payment cannot be accepted, I tried reaching out to BDO many times but it wont go through, it's either they transfer my call from one to another and ended up hanging up kasi its an overseas call, what will happen to my car and pano ako makakapag usap for the status of my car, i want all this to be settled atty, please help, di naman ako makakauwi.
Thank you and God bless.

3loan - CAR LOAN -Kikil Empty Re: CAR LOAN -Kikil Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:32 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

issue a special power of attorney to your brother so he can talk to the bank in your behalf.

4loan - CAR LOAN -Kikil Empty Re: CAR LOAN -Kikil Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:27 am

Grafae004

Arresto Menor

Hi atty, ask ko lang I.have unpaid autoloan, the bank is asking to surrender the car. I will surrender it in august, I already informed the collection law firm but they keep harassing. I don't have any plan to hide it, it just so happened na wala pa sa akin ung kotse... do I have to wait for replevin case order from court? Will it be considered carnap? Bank dont want any payment arrangement ,they want to pay it in full which I couldn't pat yet since ngayon pa lang ako nakakaluwag ulit..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum