Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Credit Card Payment in KSA

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - Credit Card Payment in KSA Empty Credit Card Payment in KSA Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:40 pm

ecks347

Arresto Menor

Good day to all

This is the situation... May CC ako dati sa KSA, tapos umuwi ako at di ko nabyaran.. pero I have plans to pay them once may stable job na ako, Di ko rin naman ma open online account ko kanila kasi expired na ang SIM card ko from KSA. I tried to message them once, but no reply. Now Im currently employed and an OFW. Then one day may nag contact sa akin from Enzi Corp regarding my CC, need ko na daw pay, then they gave me an amount.. I asked for the official statement from bank kung yun ba ang actual na babayaran ko,.. they said the bank will not produce it, once only after mabayran ko na daw lahat. but still I paid little by little for almost a year and a half para lang ipakita sa knila na di ko tataksan ang utang ko. Now malapit na ako matapos sa payment. Then nag ask ulit ako SOA from the bank.

1 Is that the right thing to do? or
2. Ano pa mga pwede ko ask sa knila na mga docs bk kasi hindi yun ang actual amount that I have to pay.
3. After ko mabayaran ang amount then sabhin nila na may utang pa ako.
4. 2 months n ako di nag remit now kasi isa pa di rin tugma ang remmitance ko sa send nila
5. then they threatened na isasampa na raw ang kaso ko under Sharia Law, pero nag babayad naman ako, gusto ko lang ma settle yung discrepancy from my bank doon sa na remit ko sa bank sa KSA.
6. anong case po ang isasampa sa akin kung ang bank ko po e nasa abroad?

Thank you and hope you can shed some anwers on my questions and some advice on what to do,,

Regards and Thank you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum