Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Probationary Employment , Resignation After, Employment Bond

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tristan27

Arresto Menor

Good day.

I just want to ask the following:

In the contract that I signed, it is stated that I can only resign from the company after two years of my regular employment and I shall pay the total amount of SECRET or reimburse the company of the said amount to compensate it for the trainings, etc at its expense.

First, I want to ask if I was not able to meet the standard for regular employment after 6 months of being a probationary, will I pay the said amount?

Second, if ever I met the standards for regularization after 6 months, do I have the right na hindi tanggapin ang regular employment? Technically, I was resigning then, should I pay for the said amount?

Third, I'm still in my probationary employment, may I resign any moment during this 6 month, provided that I gave 1 month notice to my employer? Should I still pay the said amount?

Thank you sa sasagot.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum