Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal Advice for Adoption

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1adoption - Legal Advice for Adoption Empty Legal Advice for Adoption Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:38 pm

Victoria12

Arresto Menor

Hi, good evening. I have an issue for adopting a baby. Hope mabigyan nyo ng reply ang message ko. I am a manager of a sales company, looking for someone to work under me kc bago pa lang ko manager. I have friend who refer a girl to me, collegd level naman sya so I accepted her. Then I discover this is 7months pregnant pala, hindi halata dahil iniipit nya tiyan nya. When I talk to her, she confirmed na buntis nga sya ang she's looking for someone who will adopt her baby dahil ang boyfriend nya ay student at di kayang tustusan ang gastusin ng pagbubuntis ng mag ina. Sa awa ko, di ko sya pinahinto sa work, I provide for her pre natal check up, ultrasound, milk, food and allowance. And I look for someone who will adopt the baby.. I tell it to my sister na interested talaga magkababy. And we agreed na iaadopt ng ate ko un baby. When time comes na manganganak na sya dinala ko na sya sa Lying In kung saan sya manganganak, we payed sa all the expenses. We also register the baby under my sister's name. After she gave birth, I allowed her na mag pahinga sa work, dahil ayoko na mabinat sya. Every thing went well until the 2nd month of the baby.. The mother wants to take the baby back from my sister, she also told this issue sa family nya, that is the first time na pinagtapat nya sa family nya what happen. So ako un naiipit ngaun, kc ayaw na ibigay ng sister ko because they already exerted emotional attachment with the baby. Hope you can advise me fo this problem, kasi affected na din ng trabaho with issue, cause everyone thinks na ako ang mali, kasi tumulong ako.. Cause the girl said itinakwil sya ng pamilya nya, un pala wala idea ang family nya whats really happening to her. Please help me, any advise will be appreciated. Thanks

2adoption - Legal Advice for Adoption Empty Re: Legal Advice for Adoption Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:18 am

rainmarj

Arresto Menor

She abandoned the child na.. and the legal parent is your sister.. gagastos sya ng malaki for DNA and a lawyer pra mpatunayan yan

3adoption - Legal Advice for Adoption Empty Re: Legal Advice for Adoption Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:00 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

unfortunately pwede kayong makasuhan ng simulation of birth. pwede kayong magmatigas at antayin na dumaan ito sa korte pero since alam nyo naman ang totoo eh I would advise against this since simulation of birth is a crime.

you can demand payment for the expenses incurred for the care of the child pero walang legal way para mapagstay yung baby sa sister mo unless idadaan sa legal na adoption process yung bata.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum