Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employment Bond

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employment - Employment Bond Empty Employment Bond Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:01 pm

j3r0

Arresto Menor

Hey guys!

Would like to seek a legal advice how to implement Employment Bond. What are the necessary conditions to be included?
Recently, our company is experiencing difficulties for employees who will resign a month or few after employment/training with unjustifiable reason and this cost additional expense and time for training.

Hope you can give me some inputs. It will be much appreciated.

2employment - Employment Bond Empty Re: Employment Bond Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:44 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

instead of a bond. you may want to charge them the training na and return to them the amount in a given time frame.

for example you plan on a P20,000.00 bond if the employee doesn’t stay for 2 years. charge them the amount where the can pay you 1.666k per monthfor the first 12 months. and then you will pay them an extra 1.666k per month for the last 12 months

3employment - Employment Bond Empty Re: Employment Bond Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:02 pm

j3r0

Arresto Menor

@lukekyle Is it legal to charge an employee using that scheme?

Last edited by j3r0 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mis spelled)

4employment - Employment Bond Empty Re: Employment Bond Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:39 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes as long as
1. 3rd party will be doing the training.
2. you can prove/ substantiate the charges (you shouldn’t be profiting from it)
3. as a last resort you can have them undergo training before they become employees

5employment - Employment Bond Empty Re: Employment Bond Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:00 pm

attyLLL

think of it this way, if an employee complained to the NLRC about your employment bond, will you be able to justify the amount you are charging and prove that it is unjust enrichment on the part of the employee to resign early

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6employment - Employment Bond Empty Re: Employment Bond Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:36 am

j3r0

Arresto Menor

thank you for your inputs... it made me realized that entering in this kind of scheme needs thorough study. this is not an ordinary thing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum