Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Am I obliged to support my husband's illegitimate child

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vhel

Arresto Menor

Nung nasa abroad pa po kame nasusuportahan namin ang anak ng asawa ko sa pagkabinata at napapag aral sa private school. Nag for good po kme sa Pinas at nag try mag put up ng business. Yung gratuity ng asawa ko ay pinang open nya ng business pero nalugi po. While yung gratuity ko na ginamit ko sa pagtayo ng tindahan ay buhay pa naman sa awa ng Diyos. Ngayon ang ikinabubuhay po nming magpamilya ay yung tindahan na galing sa gratuity ko at payment po ng property ko sa pagakadalaga na binenta ko at binabayaran ako by installment. Samakatwid, wala pong trabaho ang asawa ko at kasalukuyan po syang nag aaral ng stock trading. Obligado po ba akong suportahan ang anak ng asawa ko sa pagkabinata gayong walang kita ang asawa ko at ako lang nagpapasok ng pera sa pamilya?

attyLLL

the store and even those payments are considered conjugal property but all his payments for support are considered his debts to the conjugal partnership.

Nevertheless, you can still negotiate for a new arrangement. Whatever happens continue to send some level of support and retain proof of remittance so he won't be vulnerable to a charge of ra 9262

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum