Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Housing Loan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - Housing Loan Empty Housing Loan Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:37 pm

WillowSmith

Arresto Menor

Hi!

I will make my story short so as not to bore everyone Sad Here's my situation:
1. I was misinformed by my sales representative and one of the folks in Pro friends that since the house that i got was on RFO and was 96% built already last Sept 2017, i will be able to move in within 6months already. This is what it said on their website back then as well. Move in within 3-4months for RFO
2. I was transparent with my sales rep of my unpaid loan- car loan which i returned and credit card around 2014, yeah that long and was told that it will not impact my loan application at all. at all. i have conversations saved
3. Back to 6mos move in, i did not get approved with East west bank the same bank where i am currently paying my car loan. Pro Friends offered to convert it to housing loan i declined, i have to pay 300k plus amortization. They said title transfer which will cost me 10k, i declined because i am the bread winner of the family.
4. I made another letter and request to send my application to other banks so they can get it approved not knowing that they have updated their website already telling folks that unpaid credit cards/loans will not be approved. I saw this on Pro Friends a month or two months after i told them that it is not on their website and that they are setting false expectations to people regarding bank approval
5. Have i known that my previous loan will impact my ability to get the bank approval that i needed, i would not have gotten myself into this mess. My sales agent knows that and was apologetic becuase i was transparent with her.
6. I have emails to prove that i have made my due deligence as a buyer in waiting and asking for options and etc but i am fed up becase i felt like they don't really look out for the interest of their buyers as long as they get the money that they want
7. I paid my DP and 6mos amortizaion. I have requested for a refund already and it's been a month and they keep on telling me it's on process- managements approval. My sales agent is helping me with the refund and she told me the same thing.
8. I have read previous blogs that this is Pro friends way of getting money from people and if i have read these blogs before applying nor if i was informed by my sales agent and pro friends of the truth, then i would have spared myself the stress that this is causing me. The money i paid Pro friends is hard earned money, i did not just get it from the ditch so i can freely give it to Pro Friends.

I need help. Will i still be getting a refund? Should i go to HLURB already? What should i do next, please? Sad

2loan - Housing Loan Empty Re: Housing Loan Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:54 am

attyLLL

you can go to hlurb to file a complaint, but you have the burden of proving that you informed the company of your limitations.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3loan - Housing Loan Empty Re: Housing Loan Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:58 am

WillowSmith

Arresto Menor

yes, i did inform the sales agent, she knows. i have our concversation saved. i also went there last Thu and unfortunately, the so called processing of my refund has not started yet despite what they keep kn telling me that it’s for mgmts approval already. they said they are waiting for my sales agent incident report and will take it from there. thanks for the help!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum