Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOND AND CONTRACT.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - BOND AND CONTRACT. Empty BOND AND CONTRACT. Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:32 am

danielareich26

Arresto Menor

I have a question. Why is that my bond is highe(54 000 pesos) than any other employee and to think we have the same salary which is 400/day. Is that right? Wala bang fixed bond? And i want to resign. i have just started, 12 days now in work pero di ko na talaga kaya because of the management and some health issues. Tama ba na ang iba ay pinayagan mag resign at hindi pinabayad ng bond samantala ang iba they ask talaga sa bond pag nag resign?

2bond - BOND AND CONTRACT. Empty Re: BOND AND CONTRACT. Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:10 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

it might depend on the responsibility, how it impacts the whole organization. Ask your HR about it.

3bond - BOND AND CONTRACT. Empty Re: BOND AND CONTRACT. Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:36 am

attyLLL

I do not recommend you pay this bond. if they insist, go file a complaint at NLRC

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4bond - BOND AND CONTRACT. Empty Re: BOND AND CONTRACT. Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:23 pm

danielareich26

Arresto Menor

How do i file that sir? I also wish not to pay it since i did not receive a breakdown of the charges they want me to pay. And I have different bond from the rest and we have same position. I am just a fresh graduate

5bond - BOND AND CONTRACT. Empty Re: BOND AND CONTRACT. Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:22 pm

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

You can file that by going to NLRC in banawe Manila. approach the front desk at the ground floor and state that you want to file a case against your employer.

6bond - BOND AND CONTRACT. Empty Re: BOND AND CONTRACT. Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:25 pm

danielareich26

Arresto Menor

Sir the problem is im working here in palawan. Do they have offices here too?

7bond - BOND AND CONTRACT. Empty Re: BOND AND CONTRACT. Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:48 pm

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

if you are in palawan, go to DOLE office and ask where you can file this case.

8bond - BOND AND CONTRACT. Empty Re: BOND AND CONTRACT. Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:01 pm

danielareich26

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much sir for the help and opinions

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum