Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to get my Cash Bond after Resignation

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kyazaki

Arresto Menor

I already resigned to my previous job after accepting a new one. The Manpower Agency that provided me a job in a service restaurant is still not giving my last salary and cash bond. They said I still need a clearance, signed by the store's franchisee where I worked so I can have my last salary and cash bond. The problem is, the store franchisee is always not available to sign my clearance up to now. The managers of the store said that the franchisee is out of the country, or not in the store, or in some other place, etc. Its almost a month now since I resigned, I feel like they are just being told by the franchisee to tell me those reasons until I get tired of trying to get my last salary and cash bond. Can I have an advise for this concern? I don't even know if the cash bonds deducted from me every payday were legal. Sad Crying or Very sad

Thank you in advance for the knowledgeable advisers.

Last edited by Kyazaki on Thu May 24, 2018 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

go to dole and file money claim.

attyLLL

in my opinion, the cash bonds may have been illegal. it is correct that your recourse is to file a money claim in NLRC

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum