Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

employment contract

+3
Brixson
attyLLL
laymags03
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employment - employment contract Empty employment contract Mon May 21, 2018 4:25 pm

laymags03

Arresto Menor

Is employment contract valid even if not notarized?

2employment - employment contract Empty Re: employment contract Mon May 21, 2018 8:02 pm

attyLLL

yes

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3employment - employment contract Empty Re: employment contract Wed May 23, 2018 3:33 am

Brixson

Arresto Menor

Atty pano kung wala kang contract sa company pwede ba sila mag file ng awol?

4employment - employment contract Empty Re: employment contract Wed May 23, 2018 6:59 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

yes they can. with or without a contract, if you are working in your company and they are paying you wages and benefits, you are considered employed. you can use this against them if you were not being given your dues. but as their employer they can also use this against you, to prove you are their employee and you are under their code of conduct.

5employment - employment contract Empty Re: employment contract Wed May 23, 2018 9:36 pm

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

One can be employed even under a verbal contract. So hindi porke wala kayong pinirmahan ng employer mo eh wala kayong kontrata. Contracts may come in whatever form, whether written or verbal. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/contracts Though written is just the one more preferred because you have a reference as to the exact terms agreed upon, making it easier to prove and harder to dispute. Since you are working under a verbal employment contract, your employer may validly file for AWOL if you indeed commit the infraction.

6employment - employment contract Empty Re: employment contract Thu May 24, 2018 12:49 pm

Brixson

Arresto Menor

Pero pwede po ako mag file ng resignation po.? Pano kung di nila tanggapin ang resignation ko?

7employment - employment contract Empty Re: employment contract Thu May 24, 2018 1:22 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

send it to them via registered mail para lang may evidence ka na natanggap nila. para hindi ka nila ma charge as awol

8employment - employment contract Empty contract of employment Thu May 24, 2018 11:39 pm

danielareich26

Arresto Menor

Attorney i need your help. I want to stop working because i don't like how the management goes. I don't even understand why my bond is very high (54,000) while for the others who are same like me which is a front office associate gets lesser bond. They even force for an overtime saying "i am not asking, i am telling you." I do not wish to continue. My contract is for a year. I work alone at the front desk given all the tasks to be done alone standing 8hrs a day 6 days a week without sitting down. Usually for a 4 star luxury resort they always have 2-3 front office associates because of high demand. I was not oriented during the interview or it was not stated in my job offer. This is my first employment since i am a fresh graduate and i dont know what to do about all of this. They do not handle workers well. See attached file of my affidavit of undertaking. It was just notarized by the mayor and they even accepted it even though it was not valid.

9employment - employment contract Empty Re: employment contract Fri May 25, 2018 6:52 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

If you want to stop working, just submit your resignation letter and render the 30 days before leaving. Regarding the bond, if they want to enforce it, then let them file a case against you (which employers rarely do).

10employment - employment contract Empty Re: employment contract Fri May 25, 2018 7:28 am

danielareich26

Arresto Menor

Sir if ever they shall file a case against me how can I win? I just started last May 20 basic training for 2 weeks. I don't have that certain kind of amount.

11employment - employment contract Empty Re: employment contract Fri May 25, 2018 10:10 am

attyLLL

if they did file a case against you to enforce the bond, they would have to prove that you were unjustly enriched by training they provided.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

12employment - employment contract Empty Re: employment contract Fri May 25, 2018 12:28 pm

danielareich26

Arresto Menor

Thank you very much attorney.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum