Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Undocumented Bond Contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - Undocumented Bond Contract Empty Undocumented Bond Contract Wed May 09, 2018 8:54 am

jkmdumpit

Arresto Menor

Goodmorning Attorney,

Nais ko lang pong humingi ng advise sa sitwasyon ko sa trabaho ngayon.

5 years na po ako sa company na pinpasukan ko ngayon. Gusto ko na pong lumipat ng trabaho kaso po ay nagkaroon ako ng 1 year na bond noong nag attend po kami ng technical training, January of this year 2018.

5 po kaming attendees sa training na iyon at parepareho din po kaming walang pinirmahan na bond contract before mag attend sa training. Wala pong kahit na anong document na magpapatunay na naka attend kami at na bond.

Ngayon po gusto ko ng umalis dahil madami na din po ang nag resign at dahil naging kaunti kami ay lumaki din po ang aming work loads.Legal po ba na mag resign ako? ang worry ko po kasi is baka bigla silang maglabas ng document para pirmahan namin regarding sa training. 4 months na din po ang nakalipas. Ano po ba ang mabuti kong gawin?

Maraming salamat po.

2bond - Undocumented Bond Contract Empty Re: Undocumented Bond Contract Wed May 09, 2018 9:15 am

attyLLL

You have the right to resign. Whether they will charge you for the training is up to the company, and if you refuse to pay it, the company has to prove that you were unjustly enriched by the training

Considering there was no prior written agreement about the training cost, it will likely be more difficult for the company

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3bond - Undocumented Bond Contract Empty Re: Undocumented Bond Contract Wed May 09, 2018 10:21 am

jkmdumpit

Arresto Menor

Hi Attorney,

Thank you.

There were no cost nor bond length were specified through a written document. The advise by our company president was just verbal.

My worry is that, what if they release a contract the day that I submit my resignation. Am I required to sign it even if it has been 4 years ago? or am I right that the contract should come first several days or weeks before the training so I have read the terms and make decision whether to accept the bond or not.

Im afraid that I might be charged with a certain amount if I resign today. There are alot of conflicts on our company rules implementation. We dont even have a handbook of our company rules and regulations.

How do I deal with this please? If I am on the right point to submit resignation without being charged.

Thanks,

4bond - Undocumented Bond Contract Empty Re: Undocumented Bond Contract Thu May 10, 2018 1:49 pm

attyLLL

you can refuse but they might not release your last pay

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum