Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contract Bond

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - Contract Bond Empty Contract Bond Wed May 02, 2018 2:55 pm

emshart25

Arresto Menor

Hi po,

I hope you can help me. I know there's a lot of conversation about this already but I just need to write my situation more thorough kasi medyo nagibang po sya. I have a 2 years bond sa company ko ngayon for 200k reason being stipulated sa contraband is because of the training though wala namang training na prinovide si company basta sabak la g sa operations. It also sitipulates dun sa contract na ang training contract is naka annexed wala naman pong annex.
Now they hold my salary last 30th because they can't reach me coz I'm on field til now hindi pa nila nirerelease. I know I can go to DOLE for the salary that was placed on hold pero yung company is threatens of suing me for the bond. How can I go about that?

Maraming salamat po sa advice. Hope to hear from you soon.

2bond - Contract Bond Empty Re: Contract Bond Wed May 02, 2018 3:13 pm

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

what do you mean your on field? if you are on field, or outside of the office, for official business, then they should have a record of that and should give your salary.

3bond - Contract Bond Empty Re: Contract Bond Wed May 02, 2018 3:20 pm

emshart25

Arresto Menor

I'm usually out on field to contact clients po. Monday morning I sent my attendance to our hr where is my schedule for that day. Come lunch they are trying to contact me po kaya lang lobat ang phone ko kaya hindi ako naka sagot. Nung gabi I texted my superior what happend. Got no reply then when I checked wala akong sahod and asked HR about it sabi they hold it daw because of the incident.

Thank you

4bond - Contract Bond Empty Re: Contract Bond Thu May 03, 2018 10:15 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

the way i see it, all you have to do is clear that up with your company first.

don't you report to your office?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum